Have you got a run down house that needs a serious renovation? Do you have a massive mortgage that needs to be paid off? Do you fancy yourself the next reality TV star?
If you answered yes. Well you’re in luck, because applications are now open for the third series of House Rules!
To be eligible you must own your own home and it must be your primary place of residence. Team members must be over 18 years of age and have a pre-existing relationship (friends, relatives, partners etc).
The fine details
- Both team members must be an Australian citizen or have been a permanent resident for at least two years to participate.
- All applications must be completed online.
- All photographs must be submitted online.
- Ensure you read the Terms and Conditions on the application form.
- To complete this application you will need photos of both you and your team mate, as well as of your home.
- You may also like to include a video. If so, it should be no longer than three minutes and no larger than 50MB. It does not need to be fancy! You don’t have to edit it or add music. It should not be a collage of pictures. All you need to do is introduce yourselves, and give us a tour of your home – both inside and out.
- OPTIONAL: If possible include BEFORE and AFTER floor plans of your home ie. A drawing or actual floor plan of the existing lay-out plus a second drawing or floor plan of how you would like to see it laid out, preferably within the home’s existing footprint (ie external wall area). The plans do not have to be professionally drawn, they can be hand drawn.
- If you are successful in applying for this opportunity you MUST be able to commit to a filming period of up to 3-4 months.
Closing date for entries: 30 July 2014.