- I shared this competition from the Life InStyle trade fair which I’m judging alongside Mr Jason Grant and Lucy Feagins of The Design Files blog. Have you entered yet?
- I enjoyed interviewing Melbourne interior designer David Hicks, who just opened an LA office and had some great stuff to share about design.
- I launched my competition with Wicked Wix to win a year’s worth of candles and the good news is, you still have until noon on Friday to enter. What are you waiting for?!
- Ex Real Living style director Mr Jason Grant offered Interiors Addict readers an EXCLUSIVE opportunity to join him for a VIP shopping tour around Sydney, visiting his favourite stores with him and learning stylist secrets. There’s still time to book your place for next week.
- I featured a cool new product that lets you hang plants upside inside. No, I don’t really understand how it works either, but it’s pretty clever!
- A stunning Art Deco inspired bar opened in Melbourne’s Brunswick on Friday night and I shared some snaps with you beforehand.
- I reviewed this lovely book New Vintage by stylist Tahn Scoon.
- I spent Saturday morning at a session with super stylist Megan Morton about putting the love in your home. It was awesome. Read all about it. Her home is in the current issue of Vogue Living. Well worth a look.
This coming week I’m looking forward to attending the Writing about Interiors, Style and Design evening class at Sydney Writers’ Centre. I know I shouldn’t really need it, right? But I think you can always learn something new and it’s great to hear other people’s perspective on things.
What are you doing this coming week? Jen x