Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 50 minutes | Serves: 10-12
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free & Vegetarian
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 3 free-range eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp turmeric chai spice mix (or try a combo of cinnamon and nutmeg)
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 160C and line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Place all in ingredients a mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- Pour into loaf tin and cook for 45-55 minutes or until a little skewer comes out clean when you pop it through the middle.
- Cool in tin for 15 minutes, then transfer to rack to cool completely.
- Stores well in the fridge up to 5 days.
Naked Foods is Australia’s destination for sustainable, organic, bulk wholefoods with a focus on sustainability, health, wellbeing and zero waste shopping. Shop online or in-store the first Monday of every month to receive 20% off storewide. That’s this coming Monday ? #thankuslater