Garlic confit garlic bread
- 1 head garlic
- 200 ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 large baguette
- 15 g parmesan cheese
- Peel the garlic and place in a small saucepan with the Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Cook over medium-low heat for 25-30 minutes, or until softened and lightly browned.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the garlic from the oil and transfer to a clean bowl. Add the chopped parsley, lemon zest, salt and 2 tbsp of the oil. Mash to combine, until smooth.
- Slice the baguette into long pieces and lightly toast. Spread the garlic mixture on top, and finish with grated parmesan cheese.