Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes | Serves: 4
Vegan, Gluten Free and Dairy Free
- 475g cooked and rinsed red kidney beans
- 130g minced brown onion
- 100g cooked quinoa
- 2 cloves garlic (grated)
- 2 tbsp arrowroot flour or corn starch
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp smoked/ sweet paprika
- 1/4stsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 120g raw cashews (soaked 4-6 hours and rinsed)
- 120ml water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp pink salt
- 1 clove garlic
- Ground black pepper to
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Mash cooked (or canned) kidney beans with a potato masher.
- In a frypan, saute the minced onion with 1 tbsp olive oil until softened. Once cooled, mix well in a bowl with other patty ingredients
- Form into 18 patties. Pan fry the patties with olive oil over medium heat until firm and browned; about 4-5 minutes on each side.
We recommend serving with your favourite side or salad.
Naked Foods is Australia’s destination for sustainable, organic, bulk wholefoods with a focus on sustainability, health, wellbeing and zero waste shopping. Shop online or in-store the first Monday of every month to receive 20% off storewide. That’s this coming Monday 😉 #thankuslater