Not only do these protein balls take minimal effort to make, they look and taste like the work of a master chef and are packed with healthy ingredients!
Prep time: 10 minutes | Freezing time: 4 hours | Serves: 10-12
Gluten free option, dairy free & vegetarian
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup oats (use gluten free oats if required)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. cashew coconut butter
- 2 tbsp. salted natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 80g dark chocolate
- Blend everything (except for dark chocolate) in a high-speed food processor.
- Roll into balls and freeze for 2 hours
- Melt the dark chocolate and dip/roll each ball in it.
- Sprinkle with crushed almonds and freeze for 2 hours.
Naked Foods is Australia’s destination for sustainable, organic, bulk wholefoods with a focus on sustainability, health, wellbeing and zero waste shopping. Shop online or in-store the first Monday of every month to receive 20% off storewide. That’s this coming Monday 😉 #thankuslater