Vegan Corn and Spinach Pancakes
- 1 cup 125g plain, wholemeal or spelt flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 cup 250g plant-based milk
- ¼ cup 65g Birch & Waite Green Goddess Dressing & Sauce
- ~1 cup 200g corn kernels
- ¼ cup 8g spinach, finely chopped
- Olive oil as needed
- Birch & Waite Green Goddess Dressing & Sauce
- Sautéed spinach
- Cherry tomatoes
- Add all the dry ingredients to a medium-size mixing bowl and mix until combined. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until just combined and there are no pockets of flour.
- Place a large fry pan over medium heat. When the frypan is hot, drizzle with a little oil. Pour about a quarter cup of batter into a pancake shape on the pan. Repeat if you still have space on your fry pan.
- Cook the pancakes until the edges start to dry up and bubbles appear on the surface. Carefully flip each pancake and cook until the pancake has puffed up.
- Serve the pancakes immediately and as desired.