I was recently sent some Warners Rhubarb Gin to try and confirm it is deeeeee-licious! If you’re a fellow gin-lover, why not treat yourself to a bottle and wow your guests with these easy, individual (Covid-friendly) and very springlike desserts?
- 50ml Warner’s Rhubarb Gin (or any other gin, preferably fruit flavoured, for a different take)
- 5 strawberries (cut into quarters)
- 2 meringue shells (smashed into little chunks)
- 2 generous scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 mint sprig
- Long spoon
- Pour 50ml of Rhubarb Gin into the bottom of your jar/glass and chuck the cut strawberries in to soak (6-to-12 hours ideally)
- Then, add your crushed meringues on top and press down lightly
- To top, add two generous scoops of vanilla ice cream (slightly melted is best) and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.