A gluten and dairy free dessert from Amanda at The Cordony Kitchen, this one is so easy to make!
Mango, coconut and ginger trifle
- 2 400ml tins coconut cream refrigerated overnight
- 4 mangoes
- 350 grams gluten-free ginger biscuits
- Half cup flaked coconut toasted
- 1 lime zested
- In a food processor blend 3 mangoes. Place the solid white part of the coconut cream into the food processor. Blend until smooth, about 2 minutes on high.
- In a 20cm glass trifle stand add 3 ladles of mango mixture to the base followed by a layer of ginger biscuits. Repeat with another layer of mango mixture and biscuits, save 1 biscuit to crumble on top of the trifle.
- Spread the last of the mango mixture on top.
- Slice the remaining mango on top of the trifle and set it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, add one crumbled ginger biscuit, toasted coconut and lime zest.