What tastes like white chocolate and pina colada, but packed with nutritional goodness? This Tropical Macadamia Bark! Have a piece between meals and the healthy fats will help keep your hunger at bay – plus the natural sweetness of the dried fruits will satisfy those sweet cravings!
Prep time: 5 minutes | Freezing time: 2-3 hours | Serves: 10-12
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free & Vegan
- 2/3 cup (100g) coconut oil
- 3/4 cup (112g) raw macadamias
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 4 thin slices (35g) dried pineapple pieces
- 4 thin slices (22g) dried apple pieces
- 2 thin slices (15g) dried mango slices
- 2 tbsp (26g) pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp (20g) dried raspberries
- 2 tbsp (20g) dried strawberries
- Melt coconut oil on low heat.
- Place coconut oil, macadamias, honey, and maple or honey in a high-speed food processor or blender and blitz until smooth.
- Line baking tray with greaseproof paper, pour macadamia mix over the tray and spread evenly.
- Drop pineapple, apple, mango, pistachios, raspberries and strawberries around the tray.
- Place in freezer to set for 2-3 hours.
- Slice and serve from freezer.
We used a 24x 30cm baking tray to make this one, however you can use any baking tray or tin you have at home that is around this size.
Naked Foods is Australia’s destination for sustainable, organic, bulk wholefoods with a focus on sustainability, health, wellbeing and zero waste shopping. Shop online or in-store the first Monday of every month to receive 20% off storewide. That’s this coming Monday 😉 #thankuslater