Today’s recipe is by Good Chef, Bad Chef’s Adrian Richardson and brought to us by Table of Plenty.
Dukkah fried halloumi
- Table of Plenty Pistachio Dukkah with Thyme
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 thick slices Halloumi
- 2 slices Sourdough
- 1 Egg
- ½ Avocado sliced
- Spring onion
- Salt and pepper
- Sprinkle dukkah over halloumi slices.
- Add a splash of extra virgin olive oil to a hot pan. Gently place halloumi and slices of sourdough into oil – add a little more olive oil if needed. Cook until the halloumi is gooey and golden on both sides and the sourdough is toasted.
- Add your eggs to the pan and season with a pinch of salt, pepper and dukkah. Fry to your liking.
- Place the fried bread on your plate with halloumi, egg, and avocado, and garnish with spring onions. Season with salt and dukkah.