- On Tuesday I was all kinds of excited to publish my interview with Kelly Hoppen, who I have long admired. Her show Superior Interiors aired in Australia for the first time that night on the Lifestyle Channel. Did you tune in? I would have but I don’t have Foxtel (there’s already not enough hours in the day for all the reality TV I watch!).
- Loni Parker of the popular online magazine Adore Home announced she has quit her graphic designer job to concentrate on her real passion full-time. Good for you, Loni! The big news is she will launch an online store with the next issue of the mag this Friday. I have written a home profile in there so make sure you check it out!
- The much anticipated Maison InStyle trade fair was postponed with no new date yet.
- The new editors of Inside Out magazine were announced as Claire Bradley and Lee Tran Lam after Richard Waller was let go the week before.
- I confessed how my own impatience has led to me making many bad interiors decision!
- On Friday I met Jamee Huntington from In A Designer Home. Have you checked out her online store? It’s selling all kinds of fabulous brands like my faves Armadillo & Co and Dinosaur Designs.
- Last night Dale and Sophie finally won a challenge on The Block. Did you like their hallway and bedroom? I did. Our friend Darren Palmer was guest judging again too. Who is your favourite judge? I’m really only tuning in on Sundays now for the room reveals as the midweek challenges bore me (I know, I have mentioned this a LOT but it’s just such a shame The Block enjoyment can’t be spread right across the week!).
- Belle magazine’s super stylist Steve Cordony has finally joined Twitter. Hoorah! Follow him @stevecordony.
Here’s to another fabulous week, addicts!