This Sunday’s master en suites did not disappoint. I actually loved all of them, bar Jason and Sarah’s which wasn’t even started, let alone finished! But my favourite had to be Josh and Elyse’s. In the words of judge Darren it was “va va voom,” and don’t get me started on those baby blue herringbone tiles. Just gorgeous!
We’ve rounded up the main products used to help you get the look.
- Alape Unisono Counter Basin 400
- Kado Lux Oval Freestanding Bath 1750
- Kado Lux Back to Wall Toilet Pan
- MILLI Pure Double Towel Rail 780 Brushed Gunmetal
- MILLI Pure Wall Bath Outlet 250 Brushed Gunmetal
- MILLI Pure Horizontal Shower Arm 350 Brushed Gunmetal
- Mizu Bloc Adjustable Bath Rack Walnut
- Mizu Soothe Bath Shelf Walnut
- Posh Solus Wall Top Assembly Chrome
From Beaumont Tiles:
(Walls) Craquel Sky Gloss 65 x 396mm
(Walls) Devonshire White Matt 75 x 300mm
(Floor) Maxis Warm Grey Glazed Porcelain 450 x 900mm
Did you miss the master suite reveals? Catch up here.