Prep time: 35 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes | Serves: 9
Vegan, Gluten Free and Dairy Free
- 100g gluten free rolled oats
- 100g raw almonds
- 7 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 5 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 200g raw cashews
- 100g fresh strawberries
- 150 ml coconut cream
- 6 tbsp melted raw cacao butter
- 5-6 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp pitaya powder (for colour, optional)
- Pinch of good salt
- 10-15 small to medium sized strawberries, cut in half
- 20 blueberries
- Preheat oven to 170⁰C. Place all dry crust ingredients in a food processor and process well until it reaches the consistency of flour.
- Add melted coconut oil and process until it becomes like wet sand.
- Line the baking tin with a baking sheet and press the mixture into the bottom. Bake it for about 15-22 min or until baked through. After it has cooled down, put it in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Place all strawberry filling ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend well. Layer it over the crust and place strawberries and blueberries on the top. Freeze it until set.
- Take out the cake from the baking tin and cut with a warm knife. Enjoy!
We used a 18cm×18cm square tin to make this one, however you can use any tin you have at home that is around this size.
Naked Foods is Australia’s destination for sustainable, organic, bulk wholefoods with a focus on sustainability, health, wellbeing and zero waste shopping. Shop online or in-store the first Monday of every month to receive 20% off storewide. That’s this coming Monday ? #thankuslater