As a busy working mum, I’m always keen on a fuss-free but healthy dinner option! As part of Coles’ strategy to sustainably feed all Australians and help them lead healthier and happier lives, ‘What’s for Dinner’ is aimed at helping customers get quick, easy and delicious food on the table in 30 minutes or less, using no more than five ingredients.
Chief Marketing Officer Lisa Ronson said the campaign is designed to inspire customers in the kitchen and make life easier. “We have created meal plans to help customers with some of the biggest challenges they face preparing dinner every night – from lack of time to cook from scratch to kids who turn their nose up at healthy options, and boredom with cooking the same handful of dishes every week because it seems too hard to try something new.”
Try the recipe below or find more recipes and inspiration at Whats for Dinner.
- 750g pkt McCain Sweet Potato Straight Cut Chips
- 2 tbs Coles Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 4 salmon portions, skin off
- 350g pkt Coles Kaleslaw Salad Kit
- 150g brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Arrange the chips in a single layer on the lined tray. Bake for 20-25 mins or until the chips are crisp and heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat a chargrill on medium. Drizzle salmon with 1 tbs of oil. Season and cook on grill for 2-3 mins each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Prepare the salad kit in a large bowl following packet directions. Add the brussels sprout and remaining oil and toss to combine.
- Divide the brussels sprout mixture and chips among serving plates. Top the brussels sprout mixture with salmon and serve immediately.