Sliders have been big on the culinary scene for a while now making this prawn iteration ideal for the upcoming festive season. The recipe is brought to us by our friends at Maxwell & Williams and is showcased on the brand’s gorgeous glazed Wayfarer range which comes in two summery colours (sea foam and a breezy blue) that really make the dish pop.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup (150g) whole egg mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 12 brioche sliders
- 1 baby cos lettuce, rinsed
- 1 cucumber, peeled lengthways
- 24 cooked prawns
- 1⁄2 avocado, sliced
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, paprika and tomato sauce. Set aside.
- Cut brioche sliders in half and arrange bottom halves on a serving platter.
- Tear baby cos leaves in half and place onto each slider base followed with a cucumber length, two prawns and the sliced avocado. Top with mayonnaise and brioche lids.
- Transfer any remaining mayonnaise into small bowl along sliders and serve immediately.