Today’s recipe is brought to us by Australian Passionfruit.
Passionfruit, coconut and quinoa muffins
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup passionfruit pulp
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut extra
- 1 tbsp passionfruit pulp extra
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- Tip dry ingredients – quinoa through salt – into a large bowl. Stir to combine, then make a well in the centre.
- Combine remaining ingredients – eggs through oil – in a jug and whisk until smooth.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir until fully incorporated. Divide into lined muffin tin holes.
- Bake 20 – 22 minutes until a skewer inserted in the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Turn out onto rack to cool completely.