Too lazy to cook or just need a quick dinner fix? Enjoy this soul-warming laksa and transport yourself to the streets of Malaysia. Thanks to AYAM for today’s recipe.
Serves: 2 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
- 185g jar AYAM™ Malaysian Laksa Paste
- 1/2 x 270ml can AYAM™ Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 cups water or vegetable stock
- 250g fried soybean curd or tofu, sliced
- 250g cooked and peeled prawns
- 2 cakes of AYAM™ Instant Noodles
- 100g bean sprouts
- Chopped coriander to garnish
Combine Laksa Paste, Coconut Milk, water or vegetable stock in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cover and bring to the boil.
Add soybean curd and prawns then reduce heat.
Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain and divide between 2 bowls.
Ladle the soup over the noodles, top with bean sprouts and coriander.
Tip: Add a halved, hard-boiled egg. Substitute prawns with cooked chicken or fish pieces. Add some sliced red or green capsicum.