Looking for a healthy way to start the day? This breakfast pudding recipe makes use of Good Green Vitality and Clean Lean Protein, two completely plant-based and gluten free products from Nuzest.
Good Green chia seed pudding
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 1 serve Good Green Vitality
- 1 scoop CleanLean Protein Smooth Vanilla
- 2 tsp xylitol or maple syrup
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- coconut yoghurt
- fresh fruit
- Blend the coconut milk, Good Green Vitality, Clean Lean Protein together and xylitol together.
- Add the chia seeds and mix well.
- Let it stand for 5 mins and then mix again.
- After another 5 minutes, mix the chia seed pudding one more time, pour into a glasses or a container and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with coconut yoghurt, fresh fruit or a sprinkling of muesli as desired. Enjoy!