Deconstructed air fryer caramel s’mores
This very decadent sweet treat is perfect for a special occasion! It's also a fun new way to use your air fryer!
- Air Fryer
- 6 35g large Caramello Koalas
- 3 digestive biscuits
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry partially thawed
- 12 white marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- vanilla Ice cream to serve if desired
- Before preparing, freeze the Caramello Koalas for 1 hour.
- Crush the digestive biscuits with your fingers into a bowl.
- Place 1 sheet pastry onto a board. Cut sheet in half crossways then into 3 lengthways (you will end up with 6 rectangles, 8x12cm). Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons biscuit crumbs into the centre 3 rectangles. Top with a Caramello Koala. Top with remaining pastry. Seal and roll the edges. Repeat to make 6 in total.
- Place the s’mores onto lightly greased Air fryer tray. Air fry at 200°C for about 14-16 minutes or until light golden (not deep golden as there is more cooking to be done).
- Remove from oven. Top each s’more with 2 marshmallows. Then return to the oven and air fry at 200°C for about 6-8 minutes until the marshmallows are gooey. Be sure to keep an eye on the s’mores as the marshmallow can melt very quickly.
- Dust icing sugar over the deconstructed caramel s’mores, sprinkle with remaining biscuit crumbs and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Wait a few minutes before serving as the caramel and marshmallow are hot straight from the oven.