Prep time: 30 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes | Serves: 2
Vegan, Dairy Free & Refined Sugar Free
Rosemary infused roasted mushrooms
- 300g mushrooms, cleaned
- 2 garlic, grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp rosemary, minced
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
Cashew Alfredo Sauce (makes around 1.5 cups)
- 60g raw cashews, soaked in hot water for 30 min and rinsed
- 1/2 cup minced brown onion
- 11/2 garlic heads
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 240mL unsweetened plain almond milk
- 2-3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1/2-1 tsp maple syrup
- Olive oil, pink salt & black pepper
- 200g your choice of pasta, cooked
- Lemon wedges
Rosemary Infused Roasted Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 200⁰C. Toss mushrooms with other ingredients.
- Transfer to a baking dish in an even layer. Roast it for about 10 minutes, flip and continue to roast 8-10 more minutes. Salt to taste.
Cashew Alfredo Pasta
- Sauté minced onion and 1 minced garlic with 1 tbsp olive oil for a few minutes. Add 1/2 tsp pink salt and continue to sauté until they become tender.
- In a high-speed blender, blend all pasta sauce ingredients well.
- Transfer the mixture to a small pot and heat it for 10mins over low to medium heat, stirring continuously. Add more milk, salt, and black pepper to taste.
- Mix the sauce and olive oil with cooked pasta, squeeze fresh lemon juice over it and mix well. Add black pepper and salt to taste.
For a gluten free option, use gluten-free pasta.
Naked Foods is Australia’s destination for sustainable, organic, bulk wholefoods with a focus on sustainability, health, wellbeing and zero waste shopping. Shop online or in-store the first Monday of every month to receive 20% off storewide. That’s this coming Monday ? #thankuslater