Presented by MasterFoods, this eggy twist on a traditional Mexican dish is perfect for both breakfast or brunch.
Breakfast egg and bean tostadas
- oven tray
- frying pan
- 4 white corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup refried beans
- 4 eggs
- MasterFoods Café Style Everything Egg (or suitable replacement)
- olive oil
- avocado slices
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Brush each side of the tortilla with oil and place on a lined oven-proof tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes until crisp.
- Heat the beans.
- Heat a glug of olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Crack the eggs into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes until the white is solid and the yolk is cooked but still runny.
- Spread the beans on top of the tortilla, top each with a fried egg and sprinkle generously with the MasterFoods™ Café Style Everything Eggs blend (or seasoning of your choice).
- Add avocado slices, a dollop of salsa and some fresh coriander.