Sorry I’m a day late readers, but I’ve been crook with a stomach bug. No fun! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Here’s my roundup of last week in interiors.
- Greg Natale went to LA and met the amazing Kelly Wearstler, who we are both huge fans of. Thanks Greg for sharing your photos with us here first.
- I got so excited by Nest Fragrance’s Bamboo candle that I dedicated a whole post to it.
- Country Road released its spring homewares collection, with this yellow chevron throw a standout:
- I told you about Houzz, an American site a bit like Pinterest for interiors, which is starting to make an impact here in Australia.
- A great new issue of Adore Home magazine came out and I’ve got a couple of articles in there. download it free here.
- Sibella Court’s upcoming book Bowerbird became available for pre-order
- Speaking of books, stylist Mr Jason Grant finally handed his book manuscript into publisher Hardie Grant. So cannot wait for that book!
- I told you about new online store Zakkia, where you can buy fabulous door knobs and drawer handles to affordably change up the look of your home with little touches
- I shared my new illustration with you. What do you think?
Have a great week ahead, interiors addicts!