Sorry it’s late, folks! Long weekend ‘n all…
- I launched an amazing competition with Sydney jewellery designer Samantha Wills to win your own gorgeous jewellery chest worth almost $400! You have until Tuesday to enter by creating your own Bohemian Luxe board on Pinterest. Details here!
- Online store Table Tonic opened a real life bricks and mortar shop in Avalon on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. I can’t wait to visit soon!
- Masters launched Australia’s largest online store for all your home improvement needs, wherever you are in the country.
- I interviewed Sunshine Coast interior designer Mark Gacesa. His work’s definitely not run of the mill. What do you think?
- I went to visit my friend Naomi from Silk Home Staging & Styling while I was up the coast with the other half. Check out some of the amazing transformations on her website.
- I’m always trying to find you new affordable art options and this week I shared Anna White’s gorgeous new print series called Crystal Love.
- I shared what interior designer Greg Natale’s loving right now, including the colour coral, salad and working on his new apartment.
Enjoy what’s left of the long weekend and have a great new week, addicts! Jen x