Prep time: 30 minutes (+ soaking time) | Cooking time: 20 minutes | Serves: 4
Vegan, Dairy Free and Gluten Free
- 45g gluten free rolled oats
- 40g raw almonds
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/8 tsp pink salt
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp melted coconut oil
- 100g raw cashews (soaked 4-6 hours and rinsed)
- 120ml coconut cream
- 3 tbsp. melted raw cacao butter
- 3-4 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp raw cacao powder
- 2-3 tsp finely ground coffee beans
- Pinch of pink salt
- Handful of fresh blueberries
- Freeze dried, chocolate coated strawberries
- Rose petals
- Coffee beans
- Preheat oven to 170⁰C. Place all dry crust ingredients in a food processor and process well until it reaches the consistency of flour.
- Add melted coconut oil and process until it becomes like wet sand.
- Press the mixture against the sides and the bottom of the tart tin. Bake it for about 18-20 min or until baked through. After it has cooled down, put it in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Place all mocha filling ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend well. Layer it over the crust and freeze it until set.
- Remove from the tin and garnish with fruits and chocolate.
We used a 10cm×25cm×ｈ2.5cm (550ml) tart tin to make this one, however you can use any tin you have at home that is around this size.
Naked Foods is Australia’s destination for sustainable, organic, bulk wholefoods with a focus on sustainability, health, wellbeing and zero waste shopping. Shop online or in-store the first Monday of every month to receive 20% off storewide. That’s this coming Monday ? #thankuslater