The owner of Noosa homewares and furniture mecca Coastal Vintage, Sally Oulton travels the globe looking for amazing interior finds. And now you can join her on one of her bespoke interior sourcing tours to Bali where you’ll be taken far from the crowds to discover the best homewares and furniture that the Indonesian paradise has to offer.
“After seven years of sourcing in Indonesia and shipping home several containers every year, I have discovered some amazing places to source homewares and furniture – both old and new. I am now sharing that knowledge with others that wish to source products for their own businesses,” says Sally.
Sally hosted her first two tours in September and October this year and while a couple of her upcoming tours are already fully booked there is some availability on certain 2024 dates. “The tours represent everything that I love about Bali and it’s all packaged up into a five night/six-day tour where guests stay in a stylish villa and dine at some of the island’s best cafes and restaurants,” says Sally who is a self-confessed foodie too.
Tour members will visit Sally’s favourite homewares stores, meet artisans and scour warehouses where they are likely to find some hidden gems. “It has taken me a long time to build relationships with suppliers and the wonderful thing about Bali is that each trip allows me to source unique pieces both old and new which I then ship back to Australia.”
- Accommodation in a stylish coastal style villa
- Welcome drinks by the sea to watch the iconic Bali sunset
- Daily breakfast at either the villa or a café
- Breakfast hosted by the manager of one of Bali’s iconic homewares stores
- Shopping at Bali’s best home décor and interior stores
- Shopping and sourcing at Sally’s favourite antique places in the back streets
- Visit to an award-winning art gallery
- Cooking class at one of the best eco hotels in the world
- Massage or facial at one of Bali’s most beautiful spas
- All transportation by driver including pick up and drop off at the airport
- A visit to one of Bali’s fabulous beach clubs
- Optional dining at some of Bali’s best cafes and restaurants.
The cost is $3,350 per person plus flight (5 days, 6 nights). If a twin room is available, the cost is $3,150 per person.