Earlier this week we brought you the finalists for the residential design category of the 2014 Australian Interior Design Awards, but today it’s all about the residential decoration category.
Featuring some stunning interiors, there’s no shortage of enviable homes and right off the bat I’ve found a favourite in 35 Spring Street Display Suite by Bates Smart.
Set in an apartment building on the corner of Spring St and Flinders Lane in Melbourne, the 43-level tower incorporates 270 luxury apartments! Due for completion in 2017, CBus Property together with Bates Smart completed construction of an on-site display suite in 2013, featuring examples of one, two and three bedroom apartments. All I can say is you’ll be a very lucky person to nab one of these homes!
The full list of finalists in the category are:
- Sarah Davison Interior Design for Tropical House, NSW
- SJB Interiors for Woolloomooloo Bay Apartment, NSW
- ATTICUS & MILO for Swinging Seventies, Vic
- Arent&Pyke for The Pavilion House, NSW
- Arent&Pyke for The Avenue, NSW
- Bates Smart for 35 Spring Street Display Suite, Vic
- Mim Design for The ILK Penthouse, Vic
- Sisalla Interior Design for Laurel Court, Vic
- James Dawson Interiors for Marine Parade Apartment, QLD
- Hare + Klein for North Bondi, NSW
- Mim Design for Crisp Street, Vic
- Robert Mills Architects and Interior Designers for Brighton Residence, Vic.