If you’ve always sat there watching The Block thinking ‘I could do that,’ then now is your chance! You have until 4 February 2017 to get your application in for the next series. You’ll need to be available for 10-to-12 weeks from April 2017.
Here are the guidelines and requirements:
- Couples must be aged between 18-65, energetic and with a sense of humour.
- First round couples will be reduced to final participants in the first week of filming.
- Successful couples must be available for a 10-12 week shoot period from April 2017. Exact dates to be confirmed closer to filming.
- Location of The Block is to be confirmed.
- You will NOT be able to work during the shoot period.
- Previous home renovation experience is an asset, but not required from both partners.
- Long term couples, family teams and enduring friendships need only apply.
- Submissions accepted from Australia wide.
- Successful participants will be paid a nominal weekly fee during filming of The Block to cover basic living costs and expenses.
- You must complete all elements of the application, including providing photos and video, or your application will not be reviewed.
- Applications can only be made online. Hardcopy submissions will not be accepted or processed.
- McGregor Casting will carefully review applications for consideration of inclusion in The Block. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by March 2017.
- Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be notified.
- Follow McGregor Casting on Facebook for any updates or announcements.