Is it your time?!
It’s that time again! Are you up for it? The Block Triple Threat is due to start again in the New Year but applications are already open for the series after, which will start filming for Nine in April 2015. You have some time to um and ah about it, but the deadline is mid-February.
The producers are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, hardworking teams of two. They’re not yet able to confirm where the series will be filmed which makes it a little more of a gamble!
Guidelines and requirements
- Couples must be aged between 18-65, energetic and with a sense of humour.
- First round couples will be reduced to final participants in the first week of filming.
- Successful couples must be available for a 10-12 week shoot period from April 2015.
- Exact dates to be confirmed closer to filming.
- Location of The Block is to be confirmed.
- You will NOT be able to work during the shoot period.
- Previous home renovation experience is an asset, but not required from both partners.
- Long term couples, family teams and enduring friendships need only apply.
- Submissions accepted from Australia wide.
- Successful participants will be paid a nominal weekly fee during filming of The Block to cover basic living costs and expenses.
- You must complete all elements of the application, including video, or your application will not be reviewed.
- Applications can only be made online. Hardcopy submissions will not be accepted or processed.
- McGregor Casting will carefully review applications for consideration of inclusion in The Block. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by March 2015.
- Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be notified.
Follow McGregor Casting on Facebook for any updates or announcements.
Read all our Block latest here.