Winter is most definitely here, so interior designer and stylist Kathryn Bamford, shares her favourite throws available this season.
There is no easier way to warm up your space (literally and visually!) than putting some throws out. Well, maybe a fireplace #iwish.
- Norse Woven Pattern Throw- Target
Neutral and timeless. Also an absolute steal for $59!
2. Autumn Sun Mohair Throw- Adairs
I mean this just looks so warm! I’m also still embracing blush everything. Currently on sale from $192.
3. Chunky Morgan & Finch Throw- Bed Bath N’ Table
Available in six colours and currently on sale for $49.
4. Habitat Montana Throw- Pillow Talk
Available in two colours and currently on sale for $34.95. Run don’t walk. Better yet, order online!
5. Aden Throw- Pillow Talk
Nomadic in style with a simple line pattern and knot detailing. This one is sure to go in almost all homes. Currently on sale for $69.87.
6. Mansour Velvet Throw- The Block Shop
With Ink Velvet on one side with a grey fringe and the reverse being slate colour, this one says luxe. $229.
7. Chunky Tassel Throw- Pillow Talk
Available in natural and rust. Who can say no to a tassel? Currently on sale for $90.30
8. Tufted Lines Throw- West Elm
Both handcrafted and fair trade, this one is great to add texture and get cosy for winter. On sale for $69.
9. Exon Throw, Linen House- Myer
This one might be my actual favourite! Made from cotton, with tufted shapes and braids in terracotta, bronze and black. This one is definitely playful. Currently on sale from $69.
10. Kaela Throw- Pillow Talk
Add visual interest as well as warmth with this one. Currently on sale for $83.30.
– Kathryn Bamford is a regular contributor, certified interiors addict and degree qualified interior designer & stylist. You can follow her projects and adventures on Instagram @kathryn_bamford.
Rachel Smith says
I have such a massive throw and blanket collection it’s ridiculous but these are making me thinking I need at least one more… oh dear.
How gorgeous is that nomadic Aden one!?
Jen Bishop says
We love helping people spend their hard earned money 😉
Noeline Smith says
I am having trouble finding the Target Norse Woven Pattern Throw. I love it.
Jen Bishop says
This post is from last year so I doubt they still have it but we are doing a fresh roundup for 2021 soon!