- I started this week with my interview with interior designer Stacey Kouros, who trained under Greg Natale and later appeared on reality TV show homeMADE.
- I really enjoyed my interview with Jason Minty of the fabulous homewares and fashion store Becker Minty in Potts Point, which I published this week. Seems you love Becker Minty too! Personally I never tire of meeting people which such incredible passion for working in this industry! It makes writing each interview a real pleasure.
- Stylist Megan Morton announced the first classes she will teach herself at The School. Will you be going along to learn about styling or preparing a property for sale?
- I’ve been doing a bit of blogger education lately and my latest ebook chapter suggested people just love list posts. So I came up with My top 10 Interior Styling Essentials. I hope you enjoyed it!
- I posted details of a free sustainable design principals event I’ve even invited to be special guest at next month. I hope some of you will come along too.
- Interiors Addict has a great community on Facebook with more than 2,500 likes (how did that happen?!) so I thought you’d like to know about some of the interior designers with Facebook pages. My list can be found here.
- Greg Natale’s sessions at Coco Republic Design School were so popular and such sellouts recently that they just announced some new dates. Make sure you book a place before they all go! If you need more convincing, here’s my write-up of the last sessions.
- Last but not least I shared what Lexi Kentmann’s loving right now. She’s a blogger at Potty Mouth Mama and PR manager for Freedom.
Looking forward to sharing more interior addiction with you next week! Jen x