Maison Instyle, Australia’s first and only boutique trade event dedicated to the interiors market, has announced its Advisory Council, “a select group of distinguished individuals with a shared passion for design”.
• Richard Waller, editor of Inside Out
• Sibella Court, interior stylist and author
• Nick Garnham, Jardan
• Karinna Gobbo, Tapetti Rugs
• Dana Tomic Hughes, interior designer and blogger, Yellowtrace
• Jacqui Esdaile, Valmont
• Henry Wilson, Trent & Henry
• David Marks, Radford Furnishings
• Imogen Molines, style ambassador
• Mr Jason Grant, interior stylist.
With that line-up it can’t fail to be a success if you ask me!
Embracing the best of Australian interiors, the Advisory Council will provide ideas, insight and support in the lead-up to the event. Running from 13-15 July at the Royal Exhibition Building in Melbourne, Maison Instyle looks to cement itself as the premier destination for designers, stylists and retailers within the design and interiors sector.
Spaces are limited so if you’d like to show your designs and products alongside brands like Jardan, Radford Furnishings, Pony Rider, Factor Design and more, get in touch with them!