Due to massive demand, I’m going to start running regular social media for small business workshops in Sydney and the first two will take place on Thursday 28 November and Thursday 5 December 2013.
The 2.5-hour workshops, Taking Facebook for Business out of the Too-Hard Basket, cost $295 to include a light supper. They will take place in Surry Hills from 6.30-9pm. I usually charge $200 per hour for one-on-one work so take advantage of a much lower price in a group situation which is still small enough to be intimate.
This course is ideal for people who:
- Already have a Facebook business page but are struggling with increasing their following and knowing what to write and how often
- Want tips and tricks to better plan and schedule their content
- Want to know how to get more followers without paying for them
- Want to know how to increase their engagement with existing followers
- Keep putting social media in the too-hard basket
- Think they don’t have time to ‘do’ social media well
- Have run out of excuses not to do it and have finally realised it is not a fad!
- Own their business or are responsible for the social media in the business
- Are in a small business in any industry.
The course will mainly focus on Facebook but also touch on:
- The other social media networks
- Blogging for business
You will leave this workshop:
- Enthused and with a plan!
- With a take-home including all the main topics covered
- With access to Jen in a private Facebook group for the following 7 days.
Cost: $295 to include a light supper and drinks. Open to 10 people each on a first come, first served basis. Please email me to register your interest. If you can’t make this date or you aren’t one of the first 10, there’ll be more workshops after Christmas so please ask to go on the wait list.
PLEASE NOTE 28 NOVEMBER IS ALREADY SOLD OUT BUT THERE ARE SOME SPOTS LEFT FOR 5 DECEMBER.
TESTIMONIALS from people I have worked with previously:
Corinna Musgrave of Hunter & Ivy Interior Styling & Design: “Jen’s advice was spot on and Hunter & Ivy has in a relatively short time increased from about 50 followers to near on 900 on Facebook alone!”
Tina Di Lorenzo of Di Lorenzo Tiles: “Thanks so much Jen for opening my mind and making me realise that social media is not a chore! Your recommendations were specific and I feel we are now on the right path and very determined to get the best out of our social media presence!”
Why work with me?
I have used social media to grow my blog (and full-time small business) to 60,000 readers per month in just 2 years. I have more than 15k Facebook fans and almost 10k Instagram followers and a great understanding of small business issues, having spent 5 years as editor and publisher of a business magazine. I’m often asked to speak on, and comment in the media, on social media. I have done social media consulting work with a wide range of business owners including interior designers and stylists, lawyers, tradespeople, retailers and wholesalers, with many delighted clients. My advice is no nonsense, easy to follow and realistic and will get you results.