- I met the legendary Brisbane interior designer Anna Spiro for the first time at the Sydney launch of her divine wallpaper range for Porter’s Paints. She was lovely. And I’ve not met anyone yet who doesn’t love the paper! It was also really nice to catch up with lovely fellow blogger Viv from ish and chi.
- The latest issue of Adore Home magazine came out, containing a feature I wrote about a gorgeous coastal home. Founder Loni Parker also launched her online store. Check it out.
- London designer Abigail Ahern announced she’ll be bringing her styling workshop to Sydney and Melbourne in October. Dates to be confirmed. Exciting! BIG fan. HUGE.
- I interviewed Sydney design duo Arent & Pyke and shared some exclusive photos of their recent projects with you.
- As a Brit I’ve enjoyed following the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations but I won’t be rushing out and buying any union jack themed homewares. No thank you! And I’m sick of Keep Calm and Carry On too, as I posted a few weeks ago. Very unpatriotic, I know! The shame…
- Mr Jason Grant asked for our help with his fourth paint collection for Murobond. What colours would you like to see? If you have an opinion, comment here.
- I asked the lovely Shaynna Blaze how to use paint and colour in our homes. You can read her tips here.
- Little Dandelion’s MASSIVE chunky throws weren’t only popular with stylist Glen Proebstel (Inside Out mag), you loved them too! If you missed them, check them out here. Just the thing for this miserable weather!
Don’t forget to sign up to Interiors Addict Mail. It’s coming soon, I promise!