- Belle’s interior design editor and super stylist Steve Cordony has joined Instagram. Hoorah! Go follow…
- The Block got bitchy tonight as Dan and Dani were accused of cheating. Was a $1,000 fine enough? What did you think? Should Brad and Lara have won? I think so.
- Did you hit up any sales this weekend? They were on at the Coco Republic and Freedom outlets and at Cadrys. Share your bargains!
- My write-up of Greg Natale’s session at Coco Republic Design School has been popular. Not surprising as it was SUPER popular with a massive waiting list. Hopefully they’ll get Greg back again soon.
- The belle | Coco Republic Interior Design Awards was a FANTASTIC night out on Wednesday and congratulations to Iain Halliday of BKH who took out the top prize. I had a great time and caught up with some of my favourite industry people.
- Mr Jason Grant announced his book deal with Hardie Grant. Can’t wait for that one!
- decoration + design trade fair announced this week that Darren Palmer and I will be taking the stage to talk about using PR and social media in your design business as part of the international industry seminar series. I was delighted to be asked and I hope to see some of you there!
- I often get asked about the difference between interior designers, decorators and stylists so this week I decided to guest blog on that very topic for Life InStyle blog. What do you think of my summary?
Have a great week, addicts! Jen x