CASTLE AND THINGS
Fun enthusiasts who design and make artwork and bedlinen
We are currently seeking a Junior Graphic Designer/Digital Content Creator to join our busy design studio based in Marrickville, Sydney.
The candidate will be actively involved in all aspects of our design department, from the website, digital marketing campaigns, photography content and social media management. Working closely with all team members, the ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, extremely organised, show acute attention to detail, and possess the ability to prioritise multiple tasks across a variety of different deadlines.
• Manage our extensive digital library and prepare all incoming imagery for online publication, including retouching and colour correction
• Photographing Rachel’s artworks, colour correcting where necessary and preparing for online publication
• Develop and expand our brand presence online via social media marketing
• Create EDM campaigns and social media assets, including styled product imagery
• Website house keeping i.e product and inventory management, liaising with web developers for website maintenance
• Assist in design and completion of product catalogues in digital and print ready formats
• Drill down on analytic reports to determine future marketing strategies
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
• Must be proficient in Creative Adobe Suite: Photoshop essential, Illustrator and Indesign preferred
• Experience in using Klaviyo Email Marketing Platform beneficial but not necessary
• A basic knowledge of Shopify is preferred but not necessary
• Focused attention to detail and the ability to work within tight deadlines
• Ability to multitask and problem solve
• Experience in project management from initial stage to completion
• A love affair with design, interiors and art is absolutely crucial
• Experience in Facebook Marketing and Google Ads is a bonus but not essential
• The successful candidate must have the willingness to develop and shape this role to suit our ever growing and evolving brand
• Time management and ability to prioritise tasks is a must in this role
• The role requires a definite interest in photography and image making, and a knack for tech problem solving
• We welcome applicants looking for a long term career option
• You will need to be a strong team player and enjoy getting involved in all aspects of our business
• Commencement date for this role is negotiable
• Salary offered is variable, based on skills and experience
We take fostering career development seriously. We will teach you everything you need to know and strive to make you as successful as you can be in your new role.
If you would like to join our creative and loving work family, please direct your CV, portfolio and cover letter to Simone at [email protected]
We are SUPER excited to welcome our new team member and can’t wait to hear from you!