Today’s recipe is by Kathryn Bamford from The Wholefoods Refillery. This one pan mild chilli baked fish is incredibly easy, tastes delicious, and washing up is a breeze! Get 20% off your first order with the code JEN20
One pan mild chilli baked fish
- 3 pieces white fish we used Hoki
- 3-4 tbs The Wholefoods Refillery Mild Chilli Nut Butter
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 2 bunches tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Black poppy seeds to serve
- Pink himalayan salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- On a baking tray place your fish in the centre, surround it with your tomatoes and asparagus.
- Spread the mild chilli nut butter on top of the fish.
- Drizzle your olive oil on top of the vegetables then add minced garlic on top. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Top with poppy seeds and enjoy!