This family-friendly pasta dish by Amanda Cordony of The Cordony Kitchen (sister of interior stylist Steve Cordony!) is quick, simple and delicious. You can find more of her fab one-pot recipes in her new eBook, Weeknight Dinners.
Corn, tuna and lemon penne pasta
- 2 cups penne pasta – gluten-free
- 120 g tinned tuna in olive oil
- 400 g tinned corn kernels – drained
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 lemon – juice and zest
- 50 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Add 1 litre of water to a large saucepan. Add in the pasta with a good pinch of salt.
- Bring to a boil and cook as per packet instructions. Drain, making sure to reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water.
- Place pasta back into the saucepan with pasta water, add tuna with olive oil, corn, parsley, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper.
- Mix through and serve.