Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. You must be a subscriber of Interiors Addict to enter.
3. The promotion commences at 17.00PM AEST on Thursday 8th October 2015 and closes at 12AM AEST on Thursday 15th October 2014 (Promotion Period).
4. There will be one prize winner chosen by Interiors Addict based on the creativity of the vignette photo entry. The judging will take place on Friday 16th October 2015. The winner will be notified by email.
5. There is one prize comprising a $1000 Castle Towers gift card to be redeemed at select interiors and homewares retailers in store, and a half day homewares shopping spree with Jen Bishop of Interiors Addict for one person. The total prize is subject to the following conditions:
- The shopping spree with Interiors Addict is valid from 16th October 2015 until 5th December 2015 and is not extendable. The Castle Towers gift card must be redeemed in full on the day of the shopping spree with Interiors Addict.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchangeable for cash.
- Transfers or travel arrangements to and from Castle Towers from the winner’s home or any other location do not form part of the prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- The shopping spree with Interiors Addict is subject to availability.
- The Castle Towers gift card is only redeemable at the following homewares and interiors retailers at Castle Towers shopping centre:
Maison De Luxe, Sheridan, Adairs, Bed, Bath n Table, Laura Ashley, Ahina, Country Road, Typo, Kmart, David Jones, Myer, House, My House and Pots Avenue.
- The Castle Towers gift card must be presented to the interiors and homewares retailer upon purchase.
- The Castle Towers gift card is only redeemable against the offer described above to the net amount of $1000. No cash refund will be made if the full amount is not utilised.
- The Winner is responsible for all expenses other than that specified on the shopping spree with Interiors Addict, including but not limited to spending money, transfers, meals, drinks and other ancillary costs.
6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. As stated above the Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
7. Interiors Addict accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value or make-up of the prizes or any event that occurs that is beyond the Promoter’s control. The winner also acknowledges that the prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. Interiors Addict does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for additional conditions imposed by third party nor for the breach of those conditions by any person.
8. In entering the competition, entrants irrevocably grant Interiors Addict and Castle Towers to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute the entrant’s photos for any purpose without restriction and without compensating the entrant.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If any prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the entry judged as the next most creative entry received.
11. Interiors Addict shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. Interiors Addict shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with the internet or telecommunications services.