Congratulations to the Coco Republic Design School students of the year, pictured here with Paul Spon-Smith, Managing Director and Chairman (far right). The top student from each course was announced last week:
- Interior Decoration Essentials 101 : Connie Hang
- Decorate and Style Your Home 201: Gemma Castelletto
- Styling Savvy 301: Elmarie Kirchner
- Colour for Interiors 401: Nicola George.
As someone who has done a course at the design school in Alexandria, I highly recommend it. Find out more here.
Interior Designer of the Year Greg Natale has some very… well.. NATALE items on his wishlist this year! Naturally, it’s all very luxe, glamorous and stylish.
1. A Kelly Wearstler brass kaleidoscope sculpture
2. A Waylande Gregory Ceramic Lamp in black and gold
3. A Jonathan Adler Bond cocktail table.
How very glamorous. We love!
It’s a dream! Queensland interior designer Anna Spiro, known for her fabulous use of colour and pattern, has revealed on her blog that she’s designed a wallpaper range for Porter’s Paints. It will be released early next year. Super exciting! I interviewed Anna earlier in the year. You can read it here.