My collection of interiors coffee table books is HUGE. I love to get all the latest releases (it’s a bit of an addiction!) but I have a lot which are many years old too. It was really hard to pick five favourites to take you through, so I thought I might make this a regular feature and share more with you each month. What do you think?
A few years ago it was an absolute dream and a real learning curve to work on interior designer Greg Natale’s first book, The Tailored Interior, with him. Not surprisingly it’s included in the below video roundup!
I’d love to know which interiors book is your bible?
Want to read my eBook about how to pull your living room book together? Get it free.
- The Tailored Interior by Greg Natale (which I helped write). Greg’s second book, The Patterned Interior, will be released in September. Pre-order now.
- The Girl’s Guide to Decorating by Abigail Ahern
- New Paris Style by Danielle Miller
- 100 Ways to Happy Chic your Life by Jonathan Adler
- Absolutely Beautiful Things by Anna Spiro (read my review)