Each week we shine the spotlight on some of Australia’s best designers, artists and stylists and have them share with us what’s making them tick; anything from the best advice they’ve ever received to their favourite holiday destination. Today we chat to Megan Morton, prolific stylist, designer and author and founder of The School.
1. Who is your favourite musician?
Lloyd Cole and the Commotions.
2. What is your favourite holiday destination?
I hate it when people say amazing places (who doesn’t love Sicily, Paris and India?!) but unequally love Tasmania and Queensland.
3. The best gift you’ve ever received?
My three children.
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
If you’re going to do something, just do it well.
5. What is your favourite piece of furniture you own?
At the moment I love my new four poster bed from Incy Interiors and I have made it my own with grey dipped socks. It also makes for a great bed-robe! I air my maxi skirts seasonally on its handy four posts.