Today’s easy recipe for a fresh twist on pasta, comes from SSS Foods, who launch their all-natural, Australian made hommus nationwide on Monday. Available in both Natural and Coriander, Cumin & Mild Chilli varieties, the dip contains no artificial flavours, preservatives or additive oils.
Serves 2 – 3 | Cooking time: 20-25mins
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 zucchinis, diced
- 1 leek, sliced and chopped
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 225g pot of SSS Foods Natural Hommus
- 250g cooked pasta
- 1 cup almond milk
- Pine nuts to garnish
- Sauté the garlic, zucchini, leek and peas in olive oil in a frying pan until golden
- Add the almond milk, stir through the hummus and add salt and pepper to taste
- Once combined, add in 250g of cooked pasta of choice and mix through
- Top with fresh parsley and toasted pine nuts before serving Enjoy!
SSS Foods Natural and Coriander, Chilli & Mild Chilli hommus flavours will launch in Woolworths stores nationwide on 31 August 2020.