Today’s recipe is by Kathryn Bamford from The Wholefoods Refillery. These 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes are quite literally the easiest pancake recipe ever. Get 20% off your first order with the code JEN20
3 ingredient banana pancakes
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp almond meal
- The Wholefoods Refillery Australian macadamia nut butter to serve
- Maple syrup to serve
- Blueberries to serve
- Heat a non-stick pan with butter or spray coconut oil.
- In a blender, add the banana, eggs, and almond meal. Blend until combined.
- Pour mixture onto the pan to make your desired pancake size. Cook until bubbles appear, flip and cook for a further few minutes or until cooked through. Cook the rest of the pancake batter in batches adding more butter or coconut oil to the pan as needed.
- Serve pancakes with macadamia nut butter, a drizzle of maple syrup, and blueberries.