Jamee Huntington owns online homewares and furniture store Inadesignerhome (Idh). She shared what she’s loving right now, including pastel and sorbet colours, stylist Phoebe McEvoy and homemade pumpkin soup!
- Chiswick. Matt Moran’s “lamb from the farm” is mouthwatering!
- Anything sorbet coloured. It can brighten your day, especially if you own something from Dinosaur Designs’ new Sorbet range!
- Stylist Phoebe McEvoy. Loving her work and journey
- The pastel trend, through fashion and reflecting into the home
- Homemade pumpkin soup with crusty soy & linseed bread from Sonoma Bakery in winter
- The smell of beautiful fresh cut roses
- Purple carrots! The colour overpowers any dish and they are delicious!
- The sayings: “Breath more, care less” and “You only live once but if you live it right, once is enough”
- Exciting new products this Spring on Idh