First, I must apologise for the lack of Sunday Snippets last week. As most of you will have heard by now, I had a crazy weekend: got engaged on Saturday and had my birthday on Sunday! Can’t complain!
Back to this week, here’s what been happening in my world and interiors…
- I went to two evening classes this week. The first was Mr Jason Grant’s design session at Coco Republic Design School (more to come on this this week) where he told us all about his life as a stylist, and the other at Sydney Writers’ Centre on writing about interiors, style and design. Both were great and it was nice to meet fellow interiors addicts!
- It was a busy week for me! I was also special guest at a sustainable design principals event at Living Tiles in Rozelle.
- I featured a recent project by Melbourne interior designer Christopher Elliott, which you all seemed to love. Me too! Gotta love this wallpaper…
- I shared a new online find, I Love Linen, where you can pick up everything you need to recreate that hotel bed at home, but at a massive discount.
- Hot on the heels of Real Living magazine, Country Style launches its own bed linen collection with Domayne this week.
- The new belle magazine hit the news stands and I was delighted to find two photos of little ole me in there! Did you spot me?
- I LOVE candles and I told you about a new Melbourne brand called Voyager that have a really clever ‘floating’ design.
- Bay & Fyfe is one of Sydney’s hottest new lifestyle brands, currently producing some stunning scarves featuring art by Sneaky Sound System’s Daimon Downey. Founder Frith Hucks gave us an exclusive look inside her Sydney home, where many of the scarves decorate her walls as pieces of art.
A pretty big week all round! I hope you all have a fantastic new week ahead! Jen x