If you’re passionate about furniture and sales, enthusiastic about contemporary design, and dedicated to meeting sales goals, you could be our next exceptional Interior Sales Consultant (Furniture).
Trit House is a specialist furniture retailer with stores in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, supplying contemporary and high-end quality furniture to local and nationwide customers. This position is based in Redfern NSW.
Driven by a passion to succeed and with an interest in sales, administration, furniture and homewares, you see our business as yours. Approachable and warm, you’re a fan of our range. Your enthusiasm brings excitement to the showroom and makes shopping fun.
We are looking for full-time or part-time positions. Weekend availability is a must.
You will be a well-presented sales executive with superior administration and customer service skills, looking for an opportunity to join a great team in a very busy and well-established business. You’ll need experience in a furniture/retail business and a customer-focused environment. You will be able to demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude, work independently, and with a clear ability to develop long-lasting customer relationships.
We’re looking for candidates with:
- Experience in sales from a retail or furniture background
- Strong understanding of retail business needs and a focus on achievement of results
- Strong customer focus and a belief in giving exceptional service
- Willingness to learn and progress within the company
- An ability to close the sale
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve at higher than normal levels
- High attention to detail and follow-up, professional and confident phone manner
- Flexibility to work one day on the weekend
Working in a busy environment, your key duties will include:
- Maximising sales growth through creative selling skills, teamwork and customer service, delivering an engaging experience to every customer
- Handling customer enquiries in-store, over the phone and via email, following up on orders and quotes
- Liaising with trade clients on commercial projects
- Conducting in store styling consultations with retail customers, assisting with product selection according to their budgetary needs and style
If this exciting opportunity interests you, and you can demonstrate via a cover letter and detailed resume that you have the experience and skills required, then we would love to hear from you. Please note, this position is suitable for candidates who enjoy customer service, selling and a desire to advance into a managerial role in the long term.
We apologise in advance, however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. No applications will be accepted without a cover letter.
Please email cover letter and CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.