HOME by belle
We make dream homes a beautiful reality
We are looking for a qualified, professional and polished individual to join our growing business as a Senior Interior Designer.
Your role is to create dream spaces for our clients that perfectly suit their style, budget and spatial needs. You will connect with the client to a granular level to ensure confidence and excitement during their life changing project and will have the following skills and experience;
- Mid – High End Residential project experience
- 8 years minimum experience
- Advanced Diploma or Bachelor of Interior Design
- Minimum Software requirements
- – Revit desired but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
Your days will see you;
- Lead client meetings to understand the vision for their space and how they live in detail to deliver concepts and spaces to match back to their overall vision
- Be responsible for overseeing your own projects and it’s deliverables from conception to completion, creating and owning conceptual direction
- Oversee creation of Revit drawings that perfectly reflect the design for builders / trades to easily implement.
- Consistently deliver projects that balance the design brief, budget (both time and spend allocations), and client expectations with equal emphasis on each part.
- Expertly triage project priorities and manage their solutions in the most cost and time effective manner.
- Liaise between projects, trades, and clients consistently for fluid and clear communication and expectation setting.
- Remain up to date on all industry developments and recommend company responses as required.
- Carry out site Design Management visits as required.
To apply for this job please visit www.homebybelle.com.au.