Frenchic Paint Australia
It's the Passion, it's the People, it's the Paint!
Frenchic Paint Australia is looking for a Part Time Marketing Assistant
We are the Australian distributors for the UK’s favourite chalk & mineral paint, and with our continued growth we have an opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join our Head Office Team!
We provide a fun and welcoming work place, with family led values and no day is ever dull!
Working in a fabulous creative office, with free on site parking (and the best coffee on the coast!) We are looking for a minimum of 2 days per week.
- Work with senior team to develop & refine marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for all product ranges
- Maintains marketing calendar and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other stakeholders to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Plan and execute media launches, develop lasting relationships with influencers & bloggers
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Supports stockists with marketing material & developing strategies for increasing brand awareness
- Work with social team to develop social media exposure, we are a creative bunch and we love to create content each and every day!
- Track marketing activity
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, and other information to improve marketing and sales performance
- Implement and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Proven Experience in developing lasting media relationships
- Experience with multi channel marketing
- Friendly & pro active
- Experience in the home improvement segment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.