Boutique interior design studio
Are you an experienced and qualified mid-level interior designer with residential experience? Come join our team!
Who we are…
A small but mighty interior design team. We live life in the fast lane and have a lot of fun doing so! We work on a HUGE variety of projects from small studio refurbishments through to large scale office renovations in the commercial design space. We all love our jobs and the industry that we work in so we’re looking for very special people to join the fun!
Who you are…..
Daily Tasks Include
- Lead our project team to ensure projects run to tight deadlines
- Be responsible for managing the design development of client projects from concept to completion.
- Develop conceptual sketches of floor plan layouts
- Select furnishings, fixtures and equipment
- Manage delivery of client projects through to completion
- Client liaising
Skills & Experience
- Must love interiors!
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proficient in SketchUp or AutoCad and able to read & interpret construction drawings.
- Must be a self motivated team player
- Confident meeting clients and attending site visits
- Manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Must be obsessive about attention to detail
This role would suit someone keen to step into an autonomous role without being overseen at every turn. You will be responsible for delivering projects to a very high standard and enjoy working to very tight deadlines.
We are a small business and operate at lightening speed. This is not a slow paced role, you will find yourself working across a huge range of design, styling and decorating projects and you’ll need to be comfortable being nimble and thinking on your feet.
We will accept full or part time for the right person. This role will be based in our studio in Mosman. Fridays are optional work from home days.
Please send through a cover letter, CV and examples of your work to [email protected]
Please only apply if you meet the criteria listed. This is not a junior position, we do require proof of experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.